DESIGN COUNCIL EXCLUSIVE Taking her inspiration from the vibrant beauty of spring, floral designer Ann Marie Pierce of 1-800-Flowers | Imperial Florist in Baldwin, NY arranged bright yellow roses and alstroemeria, deep purple Matsumoto asters, sweet lavender stock and more into a beautiful bouquet, made even more charming by the luxurious copper urn vase it arrives in.
• Our florists hand-design each arrangement, so colors and varieties may vary due to local availability
• Arrangement of yellow roses, yellow alstroemeria, purple Matsumoto asters, lavender stock, purple stock, solidago and salal tips
• Arrives in a copper urn vase with distressed mercury finish; measures 8""H
• Small arrangement measures approximately 18""H x 13""L
• Large arrangement measures approximately 20""H x 14""L
• In March 2015, several of the floral industry’s most gifted designers, representing local flower shops across the country, gathered at the headquarters of 1-800-Flowers.com to explore new ideas and create exciting new products at the 2015 Spring Floral Design Council.